Send us an email and provide the following information:
- reference number of the booking that was paid through PetBacker
- date and place of the incident
- name of the pet
- name and contact details of pet sitter
- detailed description of the circumstances of the accident
- photos of pet injuries and veterinary bills
- contact details of the preferred vet of the pet owner
- Pet Owner’s Pet Insurance policy number and carrier (if applicable)
PetBacker must be notified within 1 day of the end of the booking period regarding any incident that might result in insurance coverage.
You might be interested in
What is eligible for coverage?
What should I do before submitting a Premium Protection claim?
How long will it take for my claim to be processed?