How do I get a refund?
Although requests for refund are rare and does not happen often; in the event a refund is required the following is our process:
1. Ask for a refund via PetBacker support,
2. We will ask you for the reason for your refund
3. We will refund your money within 7 working days
4. Please be patient as it may take a few days for processing by your bank or PayPal for you to see the money reflected in your account.
(Note: we will need to get validation from the audit team for approval if the job is in between or within 72 hours, but no worries, your money is in your wallet and is not released to the pet host or service provider)
The payment failed. What should I do?
These are a few things you can do if your payment to PetBacker is failed:
1. Call your bank immediately and ask why failed.
2. Check if your card is active for overseas transaction or not.
3. Check if your credit card account reach his limit.
4. Contact our support.
What can I do if I am not satisfied with the service
Pet parents have the option to open a dispute within 2 days after the job is complete. PetBacker will investigate the dispute and if we decide in the pet parent's favour, we will refund a portion or the entire booking fee at our discretion.
I don't have a PayPal account. What should I do?
PayPal accounts are free, and you don't need to have a credit card to open one. More than 100 million people have PayPal accounts. Go to www.paypal.com to open an account.
How to book or make payment?
1) Select the chat room with the Backer that you would like to hire.
2) Tap "Book It"
3) You can then review on the items that you will be charged for. When you are ready, tap on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions
4) Choose your method of payment. The methods of payments will vary depending on your location.
5) Once your payment is complete, the quote amount that you have accepted will be displayed. Your request status will also change to "hired" in your request list.
6) When your request is completed successfully, tap on "Close job" to inform PetBacker to release your money to the Pet Sitter. If you do not close the job or open a dispute with us within 2 days, the money will be released to Pet Sitter automatically within 3 to 7 days after your request is completed.
You might be interested in
Why pay for your booking through PetBacker?
Can I exchange credits for pet services
Yes you certainly can. You can exchange 10 credits for a 10% discount per booking, up to a maximum of USD28.
How does PetBacker store credit card information?
PetBacker does not store any credit card information. All credit card processing is done via Paypal.
What methods of payment does PetBacker accept?
The methods of payment vary by region. Some of the payment methods PetBacker accepts are direct bank in, and major credit cards, debit cards via Paypal.